We look forward to welcoming you back on 14th May. Subject to Government guidance.Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
A waterfront setting on the Preston docklands, full-flavoured cask ales, and 2-for-1 meals make The Ribble Pilot a champion pub! Sit outside and enjoy great value food and drink, or come in and be cosy while our friendly staff run your order to the pub kitchen.
Need a family-friendly pub that both the kids and the grandparents will love? Our pub has an outdoor play area and a children’s menu packed with healthy dinners and sweet treats. We’re modern but traditional when it comes to customer service, classic pub dishes, and portion sizes. Our meals go down very well with a real ale. Or a glass of sherry if Nan is pushing the boat out!
If you fancy a change from the usual pub classics, cast your eyes over our specials board. It’s a biggie! Here you’ll find fresh ideas and new takes on pub food. Our ‘Being Good’ meal options cut the calories right down! Enjoy a delicious pub meal with friends or family without blowing your daily allowance in one go.
Come in for an affordable treat anytime. We’re always pleased to see old friends and new faces!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus